Our chickens are loved by the children, we hatched them from eggs in February of 2017 and they have been our fluffy friends ever since.
We have a beautiful Garden, watered and planted by the children and cared for with love.
We are on acreage and back onto bush, so there are lots of trees, leaves and bugs for us to explore. A very natural educational experience.
- Springwood Community Health Center
- Family and Community Services NSW
- Centrelink & Family Assistance Office
- SIDS & Kids
- Westmead Children’s Hospital
- Australian Children’s Education & Care Quality Authority
- Early Childhood Australia
- Raising Children
- Gateway Family Services – Blaxland
- Girl Guides NSW/ACT
- Scouts NSW